Spoilt Rotten - 50% Mummy 50% Daddy 100% Organic Cotton Baby Mittens
- 100% thick Organic Cotton made under The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), The Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and The Soil Association's high standards. Please see our description below about our fabric.
- 100% Organic Soft Cotton - One Size Scratch Mittens, designed and created by Spoilt Rotten from stitch to design, to ensure maximum comfort.
- Prepare your baby with these beautifully 100% Organic supersoft mitts which will stop them scratching & hurting themselves whilst keeping their little hands nice and warm
- Printed with non-toxic screen print that uses no chemicals and does not damage the cotton fibres to ensure a soft feel on your babies skin and with a funky design.
- Also can be purchased Individually Gift wrapped in our funky Spoilt Rotten Jar with a re-useable lid or our exclusive Mini Tote Bag. Please check within the Amazon Catalogue.
Spoil your baby with our selection of baby scratch mitten designs, exclusive to Spoilt Rotten. These scratch mittens are designed and developed by Spoilt Rotten - from the screen printed designs to the inside stitch of the mittens to ensure excellent quality and long lasting durability. With print on each mitten, the screen printed text will not wash or rub off and will last for years. They will fade naturally over time to give it a beautiful retro vintage look.
These mittens are made from 100% Organic Cotton which give the mitts a supersoft feel, perfect for your delicate baby's skin and print that is non-harmful and does not damage the cotton fibres to ensure a soft feel with a funky design.
The high quality 100% organic cotton we use abides by;
The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
The Fair Wear Foundation (FWF)
and The Soil Association
We ensure you will receive a thick, soft and gentle organic cotton garment that is best for your babies delicate skin. The cotton is thick at 200gsm*, which is noticeably thicker than other cotton baby clothing on the market. This high quality thick cotton is soft and gentle to your babies skin.
Why do we choose Organic Cotton at Spoilt Rotten?Did you know that traditional Cotton is the second most pesticide-laden crop in the world? A babies skin is 5 times thinner than our own, allowing toxins to penetrate much more easily. With organic cotton you can be sure that during production no harmful chemicals were used which also makes it less likely to trigger allergies.
Under GOTS, only garments with 95% or more organic fibres can be labelled as 'organic'. Our babygrows at Spoilt Rotten have 100% organic cotton fibres.
- ASIN: B003F5ZNJ0
- Item model number: